Samstag, 4. März 2017

AC #206: PIGGY BANK | time-out



For this 206th of Art Challenge dear Carole is our host {thank you, Dear!}

I have two of them: a birthday gift last year to safe money 
(my friends made a nicely start!) for a special trip to Italy and another for the whole family, 
which is a sweet present by my dear friend Azalee from the banks of the River Nile.



Sometimes a focus is needed to arrive the goal. 

Pastel pink flood at the bank. Pie in the sky. Oil crayon 15/20cm canvas covered board



 And hopefully, when time comes, a warm rain of money will flood the bank
(at the Castle of the Eisenbach) finally.



I /we still have to fight for the reparation because of the fire two years ago.
Still working on our Castle at the Eisenbach... new curtains, new lamps, new color on the walls
(maybe F&B Parma Gray for the kitchen, in contrast with warm wooden floor)... a.s.o.




I have done 201 themes of these Art Challenge... former Drawing Challenge, today. 
{Thanks again to initiator Elisabeth Bucht aka Garnapa in January 2011!}

It was really a challenge to me and I can still remember my trembling hands when posting
the very first one – and the following. It was really a task and a joy and it turns out as a
true therapy for my inner artist! I love, that there is no winner but all of us! 

I got to know new friends through the Drawing Challenges and met (and will meet!)
them in real life. It was so very familiar through our wonderful art
and the our lovely comments, true LOVE!

It has been a honor to organize most of them with your support, dear friends! 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! But now, with a heavy heart, 
I have to take a time-out here at Rose and the Art Challenge.
To whom I can pass the relay?

There are other project I wanna focus on and
we will see us further on at IG and FB 
for a quick glimpse...
So long!
LOVE, Ariane.
Rose






6 Kommentare:

  1. ooooh......
    do i understand it right
    you will stop(for some time)
    your fine blog?
    no.....
    you are my anchor

    loved it all
    again
    the soft colors
    your sweet words
    heartshaped
    but
    i also understand it well
    and we will meet agaig
    this summer and the next, and....

    with LOVE xxx
    Patrice A.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ... liebe wertgeschätzte Rose, und jetzt fehlen mir die Worte...
    Focus ist gut. Ja. Du fehlst mir jetzt schon.
    Mach´s gut und komm wieder.
    Alles hat seine Zeit.
    Die Verantwortung für den A.C. zu übernehmen, dafür bin ich zu unzuverlässig... ich hoffe, es findet sich jemand!
    DIR VIELEN DANK! Für alles!
    Viel Glück und herzliche Grüße x Stefanie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ariane, I can't thank you enough for all the time and effort you have put into our Art Challenges. I have thoroughly enjoyed every challenge here. Thank you for being a gentle encourager to all of us.

    Oh I wonder what you will be up to? It will be exciting to see.



    xo Carole

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What? What? I can hardly believe what I'm reading. But you my dear Ariane really do deserve a break and really do deserve to step away and concentrate on other wonderful things. Will you still take part? My hands are trembling too but I could figure out how to keep the record on my blog and we could continue taking turns hosting. Oh I wish I was closer, I'd run right over and give you the biggest hug in the world! Thank you so much for being there for all of us these years. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i didn't see that one coming, dear ariane, and i hope you won't hold it against me. our lives are filled with many, many things of beauty, charm, distraction and disaster, usually in equal measures. it isn't always the case and when you need a time out of it all, then that's what you have to take. i competely understand and fully support you in your decision. i, of course, HOPE it isn't forever, and shall we come over this summer and start painting that parma gray already, you think? just recrute us, darling!!

    it won't be the same without you. oh, i fear we will slip and slither. you are a rock in the wild, wild sea that is ours. will you keep blogging at all? please leave space at the table for that artist in yourself, that girl that needs a room of her own. do. not. forget. right?

    and fill that fat pig already too. italy, huh? oh yes. just not the parts i was swarming in last summer, because italian chauvinism is worse than any art challenge any day. ... (chuckle, chuckle).

    will f***ing miss ya, right? XXX nadine♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love what you did with this theme (which I did not join in on), so creative, soft and lovely.
    Turning the slot for coins and bills into a focus point. So clever and true.

    I understand taking a break or turning a new direction.
    I also understand that this has been a great deal of work to host.
    It also has been a wonderful place to share, support, become inspired and find wonderfully creative people and new friends.
    Thank you so much!
    I wish you joy as you take all your new steps.

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...