Samstag, 8. März 2014

dc #130: HAIR



Heaven, this light!

Let's go to the seaside!















With  hair  in my mind everything turns into flowing movement.

I've inherit the hair structure (fine) and colour (dishwater blonde with a touch of red) of my Grandmother Elisabeth (downright with my flaxen-haired Mother). Not happy with that I gave my hair a bleach it in my twenties, coloured it from flaxen-haired over red to nearly black and back, sometimes all this colours together (and once only permed... Yikes!), parade it short and flashy, next long, with a stern bun (relaxed with a boutonnière, a rose of course). But then, year before last: my hair was breaking off, hair loss.. something with the hormones? Scourge! (at this time my friend loss her hair from chemo, but she won!)
I cut it. It recovered. Now I wear it shoulder-length, natural with silver wisps.








For this dc my eldest daughter pose and I sketch the drawing with red chalk on paper:
hair  is the theme of dearest Nadeschda of woolfenbell.

For more hairdo please come to her woolfenbell hair salon ;-)










dc

.
.
.


No 129 Vase

today: No 130: Nadeschda of woolfenbell with HAIR

No 131: Kristen of A Sunny Spot

with CONNECTIONS



who is our next host?



Happy weekend full of light!



13 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, Ariane, maybe our hair, speak for us, right? (I've lost a lot of it, what could that mean? ) :)
    Love the red hair of your daughter. I told you, one of my daughters, Virginia, has the same, identical color and hair texture, see the photo of your daughter is like seeing a picture of my daughter.
    Very good your post!
    Happy Women's Day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. such beautiful beach images, from shadows to your children with their lovely red hair. my mother is a redhead, though strawberry blonde now, she will always be a redhead ;-)
    your sketches of your daughter are so lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. beautiful sketches and photos. My daughters - strawberry blond, and a redhead - I love the beach images and the shadows too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the photos of wind swept hair at the beach!
    Good to know that someone else has decided to go au natural too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That is a lovely story and marvelous images!! Oh and I do enjoy the light via your photos.. it has been so cloudy over here for a long time xo Leena

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. well, the sun has set, you may be back home?
    what a day for an outing. as i was wandering outside too, and chewed off too much for my poor feet to take, i did think of you, because of a lorry i passed en route, i'll show the bugger later this week...

    your drawings are so natural, i like the nonchalance. and that black and white photo feels really special.
    your stills are gorgeous, as ever.
    thxs for playing, ariane
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hello Ariane, with the wind sweeping through your hair. I too have natural grey streaking through my brown locks. It's a shocker at first but now it's pure love knowing that we earned these silver crowns. Lovely photos. xo Carole

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your kids have beautiful hair- there really is nothing like young hair- I'm always ogling my kids hair...it can become a disappointment the older we get though I think that may have more to do with our perception of whats changing in us...
    I love your drawing- looks so natural and photos are beautiful as always~

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wie schön: Ich find die Zeichnungen von Deiner Tochter so attraktiv, sehr anmutig und leicht, wirken wie nebenbei gemacht und das soll ein Kompliment sein: so gekonnt!
    Die wilden Haare sind auch toll!
    Hab eine schöne Woche x Stefanie

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. ooh, that beautiful hair of your daughters
    .... sigh .....
    and the drawing is a classic!

    i have dyed my hair often
    and had a perme just onec, like you, yek!!
    but for more than 10 year i do not color my hair anymore
    and depending on the light it even looks more grey than it is ;^))
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. That's a beautiful sketch and also beautiful red haired children. I love red haired children. My youngest grandchild has red hair; I hope she doesn't develop a temper to go with it...lol. Well done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. schade, dass ich nicht die haare deiner großmutter elisabeth geerbt habe!
    wunderschöner post!
    herzlichen gruß nach hamburg!

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...