Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

Auf der Suche nach Alice / Searching for Alice























Auf ihrer Suche nach Alice 
stärkt sich die Königin der Burg am Eisenbach in einer Bäckerei in der Hafencity zu Hamburg.

On her searching for Alice 
the Queen of the castle at the Eisenbach strengthens in a bakery in the Hafencity of Hamburg.

























Dann schlendert sie den Kaiserkai entlang und gelangt an 
eine minzfarbene Tür...

Then she ambles along the Kaiserkai and reaches to 
a mint coloured door...




Nadine goes Alice this week... I'll follow her - what about you?



7 Kommentare:

  1. me too! me too! i am going to the Alice tea party... i am going to work on my idea tomorrow and i quite excited about it ! now i really have to go to bed... godnatt : )

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. me too!
    Gute Nacht, liebe Demie. See us next weekend.
    x Ariane.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. can i simply say i LOVE your imagination... behind the mint green door.....
    castle queen, can't hardly wait!!
    n♥
    hamburg's looking good!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. promising, promising
    behind that green door....

    I am not sure yet
    still have no idea what to make
    and my mind is set on
    something different....

    your images are so light
    less color
    love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. folge so gerne deinen stadtspuren. und so gerne würde ich durch das schlüsselloch der minzfarbenen tür blicken. vermute den verrückten hutmacher und seine noch verrücktere teegesellschaft dahinter...

    sonnige herbstgrüße in richtung nördliches wunderland,
    tatjana

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I Love that beautiful green door...how magical! Yor photos are magnificent..love the red cocoa cola truck in two shots..brilliant!
    Shine on..I enjoyed your Alice post!
    Victoria

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. The mint green door is open now!
    And, dear Tatjana, I think you're right...

    Sorry, dear Victoria, I was not so fast... the plate is bigger than I thought...!

    Love,
    Ariane.

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...