Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015

Nuances






Manchmal
sehe ich nicht, was mir geblieben ist, die Fülle
Ich sehe die Lücke
All das, was nicht mehr da ist
zerstört
Unverhofft... 
finde ich andere Schätze
von denen ich noch nicht mal mehr wusste.


Sometimes
I can't see, what I have remained, the opulence
I see the gap
All that, what isn't there anymore
destroyed
Unexpected...
find other treasures
of these I not even know.




Wie dieses Negativ.
Ich habe es im Bücherschrank meiner Mutter, der jetzt hier steht, gefunden. Dieses Negativ habe ich noch nie gesehen... oder doch? Bloß anders herum? Ich erkenne meinen Großvater... und sind das da meine Tanten? Muss in den 20ern sein, beim Picknick im Wald nahe der Bille. Ich freue mich über diesen Fund und werde einen Abzug davon machen.


As this photographic negative.
I have found it in my mother's bookcase, which is here now. This negative image I have never seen before... or at least? The other way round? I recognize my grandfather... and are these my aunts? Must have in the 20th, on a picnic in the woods close to the river Bille. I am pleased with that find and shall make a print of it.






Auf die Zwischentöne kommt es an.

It depends on the nuances.



2 Kommentare:

  1. it's nuance that either breaks us, or puts us back together. x n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. nuances
    you are soooo right
    one day i can only see the loss (of our sweet Splinter)
    the other day i am so happy that we have had him for 3,5 years
    i am in this with you
    and hope you will find more treasures

    xxx
    Patrice

    P.S.
    next week i will send you parcel no 3
    the one with the cherryblossom print in pink
    i have been ill again, sigh, three times in a row

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...