Mittwoch, 1. August 2012

Balkon... balcony teatime







Die Königin von der Burg am Eisenbach genießt ihren Feierabend auf dem Balkon. 
Bei einer hübschen Tasse Tee gönnt sie sich leicht angebrannte Pfannkuchen mit Schoko... der neue Herd ist schnell! Entschleunigt sich bei einem Buch, das sie gerade gefunden hat, lässt den Blick schweifen...

The Queen of the Castle at the Eisenbach enjoys her home time on the balcony. 
With a nice cup of tea she allows herself a easy burnt pancake with chocolate... the new stove is fast! Slows down with a book she has just found, admires her view from up there...














Carole is coming up with a quick theme for this weekend's drawing challenge: its CROW!

I will come up with a theme at the weekend 18th and 19th of August...






*


8 Kommentare:

  1. Hello Ariane,
    Oh glorious tea time!

    I could host "CROW" for this coming week if you'd like.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Fine! thank you, dear Carole!
      I'll publish 'CROW' on the list for the 4th and 5th of August, right?

      Löschen
    2. You are most welcome, Ariane! Yes Aug 4th and 5th.

      Löschen
  2. Sehr gemütliche Deine "Tea Time" my dear lady!
    Mir gefällt dein neuer Blogtitel mit busy bee ;)
    Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. looks like a wonderful spot!! (burnt pancake and all)- I know I'd love to sit on that balcony and share some tea :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. aah und ooh! wie schön!
    deine fotos entschleunigen mich gerade...
    danke dafür.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. sounds like a very sweet moment for yourself.
    i felt like making pancakes this morning, but the chickens did not lay any eggs... :)
    love and hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That teapot is to die for! And the pancakes... I'm glad I just ate, otherwise I would have had to go to the fridge right away...

    Such lovely moments of your visit with the ladies! It's fun to see how people meet virtual friends in real life as well.

    Oh my, I think I have caught the cross stitch bug now... :D

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...