Donnerstag, 11. September 2014

Erkenntnisreich




Erkenntnis:
nur das Schöne zu sehen (sehen zu wollen) hindert mich daran,
das Nicht-so-schöne wahrzunehmen oder gar zu verändern.


Awareness:
only to see the beauty (wanna see) hinder me,
to perceive the not-so-beauty 
or even to change.


{Und: jedes Loch, das man in die Wand bohrt,
muss man irgendwann wieder zuspachteln.

And: every hole, that one had drilled in the wall,
have to be spackled.
}



***

Drawing challenge!

next: No. 144 at Joke's spiegel-beeld.blogspot.nl

at the 20th + 21st of September


***

I have missed you! How are you?



3 Kommentare:

  1. hello you!
    and
    i am so curious about
    the new castle

    xxx
    Patrice A.

    P.S.
    love the words you write

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Things are fine round here, and I hope your move is...er...moving on nicely. :D See you soon I hope.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm all right, trying to find a way in giving lessens, make my own drawings and other less importent stuff.....such as cleaning. I'll put the dc monday on my blog. Everybody have a nice weekend and i'll see you on monday!

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...