Montag, 8. Juni 2015

update: Isoldes Garten {Move}













look here




and here
















Viel zu lange ist es her, dass ich in Isoldes Garten war.
Wir fahren hin und es ist unglaublich, wie nährend so ein Stück Land {Natur} sein kann -
immer wieder.

It's been way too long since I has been in Isolde's Garden.
We move to it and it is almost unbelievable, how nourishing such a plot of land {nature} can be - again and again.



PS: I will move to your MOVE as soon as possible!
update: and: who is our new host for the next drawing challenge?

Veronica is our host of the dc #171 with
'something from the ocean'
this weekend, the 13th + 14th of June



5 Kommentare:

  1. Your video says it all. I love the movement of the cloth and the sound of the wind. Enjoy you place away. xo Carole

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love it all
    the colors, the move, the flowers
    the wild!
    it reminds me of the little cottage
    the parents of my brothers wife have
    as a holidayhome surrounded by trees (a wood)
    and a wild kitchen garden

    have a fine week sweet friend
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So lovely! Did you take your sandals off and feel the clover under your toes? I would have. :D Those irises are just so beautiful. Mine are over with now, but you can bet I stuck my nose in them every chance I got while I had them in the garden.

    Today I was at the beach building a fantasy beach castle for the ocean fairies, and I was thinking that I'd like to call the next DC with something from the ocean. So draw me something from the ocean for DC # 171 Big hugs and I hope you have a fantastic time away in the garden.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your post took me on a beautiful walk through summer 💮 thank you 💮

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i missed your move, this one! so i'm glad i finally caught it.
    loving your teeny videos. x n♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...