Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013

Invitation for this week's dc!




Es ist an der Zeit!... It is about time!...







Genug... enough!



Lets play again!



 May I invite you to the... woohoo!... 88th drawing challenge at this weekend?!

The theme is a little bit too early, maybe... but its just on my mind. Changes, growth, the need of warmth... year of a snake is coming... The Chinese lunar calender turns 
from the dragon to the snake at 10th of February.
So, are you ready for this theme

snake?

Please tell me you are in and I'll take you on the list.

               Sabine
       Stefanie
                  Carole
                 Sus
        Patrice
                           Renilde
                Tania,
                        Rachel
                 Emily
 Kristen

          Julia

                      and 

       Ritva






17 Kommentare:

  1. I'm IN for the snake! I am just (finally) drawing the cactus theme; and I am late for two others...but count me in for this one Ariane! Hugs, Norma, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Ariane,
    wünsche dir ein frohes und buntes 2013 und freue mich wieder mitzumachen bei dem tollen Thema!
    Herzliche Grüße
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. of cause I am!
    Danke und bis bald,
    x Stefanie

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ssssssssssnakes! I'm in. Thanks for the invite, Ariane. xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. it is a beautiful iron wrought design there, in that last picture! i think i'll be drawing something of the likes all day today, in my mind at least...
    like i've said, no play, but have fun!! i will come peek.
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hey, Ariane, thanks for inviting me! I am in for the DC of 'Snake' with pleasure - sus

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. yes
    it's about time
    let's play!

    I am in!!
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. dear Ariane, please count me in, you managed to wake us ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ich bin auch dabei, Ariane.
    Und ein frohes neues Jahr mit allem, was dazugehört! :)
    ♥lichst
    tanïa

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hello Ariane,
    I am so glad the alphabet arrived safely and without a trip into downtown, like last time!
    Lying in bed last night I was thinking, I need to get back in touch with my friends! All my drawing challenge, blogging friends that I have neglected. My resolution this year is to blog more, since I miss it.
    Thank you for the invitation. I am in for this week's challenge!

    Love
    Rachel

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Yes please. THank you. Snake...hmmm challenging!
    thank you!!!
    emily

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. yes yes me too! a particular favorite around the house for my son and an enigma for me :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. can you please send me your address, dear?

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. 88th! wow!
    i still remember those days when it started... ;)
    even though i never participate (or did i? perhaps once? with photos instead of drawings?) i love to observe your associations.

    hugs to you dear

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Hi Ariane

    Im feeling up for it so count me in!

    Helen x

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...