Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016

Zunehmend



Könnt ihr ihn sehen? den Mond?
Manchmal braucht man nur einen kleinen Schritt zur Seite zu machen,
um den Blickwinkel zu verändern

Can you see him? the moon?
Sometimes one only have to make a little sidestep,
to change the perspective




Ich hänge mich rechts aus dem schmalen Seitenfenster des Löwenpalastes und lasse den Blick schweifen. Irgendwie habe ich das Gefühl, dass ich meine dürren, oberflächlichen Wurzeln hier schon aus dem Boden ziehe: gucke, als würde ich bereits Abschied nehmen von diesem Ort.

I hang out myself out of the narrow side window of the Lionpalace and let my eye wander. Somehow I have got the feeling, that I pull my scrawny, superficial roots out of the soil here, yet: look, as I say good bye to this place, already.




So sehe ich den Mond in seiner wechselnden Erscheinung als beständig – und mitten im Winter freue ich mich ungeduldig auf den Frühling: diesen wilden Tulpen konnte ich nicht widerstehen! 

So I see the moon in his changing appearance like steady – and in the middle of Winter I am looking eagerly forward to the Springtime: those wild tulips I couldn't restist!





So folgt alles einem unsichtbaren Tanz, einem heimlichen Rhythmus.

So all follow a invisible dance, a hidden rhythm.


Even the drawing challenge!
I am so happy, that we have very busy friends, who will host: 
Dear Veronica will start this row of drawing challenges in 2016 and
she will host the 184th dc with her theme RHYTHM, this weekend.
Thank you!


Love, Ariane. Rose.


1 Kommentar:

  1. i walked home late from work and errands yesterday, and as i gazed up towards the sky, i noticed the moon crescent, just like you show it in your pictures. we looked at the same moon...;))), and who knows perhaps at the same time set. ...
    see you on the weekend, loving the tulips! n♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...